It’s so lovely to be recognised for my blog, and so soon as well. Thank you Venus Knows Best for the Liebster Award – I’m chuffed!
What is this award I’m talking about? It’s an award that started in Germany for new bloggers. It seems to have made its way over to the UK and I’m very happy to have received it.
Five Golden Rules:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
Let’s get personal… here are my facts:
1) I commute into London for work – two hours each way!
2) I have a History degree
3) I am addicted to yogurt coated raisins
4) I have five best friends who I’ve known since I was four years old
5) My favourite book is The Blind Assassin
6) I am terrified of spiders
7) When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher so I could do a register every day!
8) My guilty pleasure is Hollyoaks
9) I used to live in Cambridge
10) Earlier this year I completed a half marathon in 1.55 minutes – London Marathon here I come…
11) I would like to do a bungee jump
The 11 blogs that I would like to nominate for the Liebster Award are:
1) Nattan 323
4) Heaven Hair
7) Plain Quirky
8) Blog By Meep
9) Hayley Lyons
10) Feminine Sway
11) In My Eyes
The 11 questions that Venus Knows Best asked me are… (with my answers, of course):
1) What is your favourite thing to blog about?
It sounds very silly but I’m really happy with the name. It took ages to decide on a name and I think Vita.Vida.Vie. sums up my blog very well.
2) What is your favourite city in the world?
There are still so many places that I’d like to see, but until then it would have to be Paris.
3) If you could own any pet, what would it be?
A lovely little dog.
4) Who is your Celebrity Beauty Muse?
5) Name one item in your make-up bag you couldn’t live without?
6) Sweet or Salty popcorn?
7) What is your favourite movie of all time?
How to lose a guy in ten days
8) Tea or Coffee?
9) Would you ever permanently move to another country?
Yes, as long as the weather is hot all the time.
10) Do you prefer wearing a bold lip or a bold eye?
11) Have you ever been in love?
And finally, my 11 questions to the bloggers that I have nominated:
1) Dogs or Cats?
2) Sweet or Savoury?
3) Why did you start blogging?
4) What’s your favourite book?
5) What’s your guilty pleasure?
6) What’s your favourite food dish?
7) What’s your favourite time of day?
8) How many blog posts do you write each week?
9) If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be?
10) Have you ever purchased an item of clothing that makes you cringe now?
11) Would you rather: go to work with no makeup on or without doing your hair?