1. Not all supplements are the same. Some mainstream brands are made with synthetic ingredients such as petroleum derivatives or hydrogenated sugars! This will affect the way your body breaks down or absorbs the vitamins… So it’s best to invest in natural brands for real results.
2. The best way to give your body a health kick is to fill up on greens. They are packed with vitamins and minerals that your body needs for a natural kick.
3. Bee pollen is highly nutritious and full of vitamins, minerals and protein. However for some people it is a potential allergen so beware. If you have an allergic reaction to bee stings avoid it.
4. Jet lag and inflight conditioning are a sure-fire way to dry out your skin. Combat this with rose oil which helps to quench dry skin and restore a glow.
5. A survey has revealed that 48% of people have experienced a positive change thanks to using technology for exercise. This has also been beneficial to track sleep and diet.