It’s time to make the most of the long summer nights before they begin to draw back in and Christmas crops up out of nowhere! August meals should be al fresco! Why not enjoy delicate scallops, with barbecued sea bass or homemade burgers with fresh sweetcorn? Whatever you decide to enjoy this summer make sure you try this delicious cocktail recipe for a skinny golden mojito.
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 wedges fresh lime
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 25ml/1fl oz golden rum
- Sparkling water, to top up
- Fresh mint sprig, to garnish
- Place the mint leaves, lime wedges and agave syrup into a cocktail shaker and crush with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add the golden rum and a handful of ice and shake hard.
- Strain the cocktail into a highball glass, top with sparkling water and garnish with the mint sprig.